Booking and Cancellation terms
Prices quoted are for a person, double room or families 3-8 persons in a shared apartment. (Rates College-level Accomodation), or hotel-level rooms when the family is staying together in a hotel room.
(Additional hotel room bookings for the same family are subject to a separate offer)
Part of the courses may also be booked according to “FAMILY PACK PRICING” i.e. two adults and two children 6-16 years of age sharing the same room.
Rates include full and half-board meals as well as the training program.
0-5 years old stay for free in parents´ room with an extra bed.
Some of the courses have special pricing for 60+ years old.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
Our booking and payment terms are based on the Consumer Agency´s general package tour terms and conditions.
After booking a course we will send a preliminary invoice.
- booking fee € 42 per person.
- payment within 42 days (paying it if the customer confirms the reservation, otherwise we will consider the booking as cancelled).
- the balance may be paid either using the same reference number or at the latest on location in Pajulahti.
- there will be no billing agreements with private individuals.
Clients may cancel a course without a special reason as follows:
- if cancelled up to 28 days before the start of the course, € 21 office expenses will be charged
- if cancelled later than 14 days but not later than 48 hours before the start of the course, a fee of half of the course price will be charged.
If the reservation is cancelled later than 48 hours before the start of the course Pajulahti has the right to charge the customer the full course price
- if cancelled (FORCE MAJEURE),(GENERAL PACKAGE TOURS TERMS AN CONDITIONS), we charge half of the booking fee for the office expenses. Under such circunstances the client must provide evidence for the reason not attending the course such as a medical certificate, a police investgation report or an insurance company´s opinion.
- If the customer is unable to complete the course due to illness or some other reason Pajulahti has no obligation to return or to reduce the course price to the customer.
Full-board meals are included (breakfast, lunch/soup lunch,dinner)
-dinner on your day of arrival
-lunch on the day of departure
Half-board includes breakfast and dinner
-two days-courses dinner on your day of arrival
-breakfast on your day of departure
At least 3- days courses or longer, half-board includes lunch on the day of departure
Some of our courses are subject to the family pack pricing. Package (2 adults and 2 children 6-16 of age) includes the holiday program, meals and accomodation in a selected room type such that the whole family stays in the same room.
Extra charge € 25/day is added to the basic price of the selected level of accomodation.
ONE ADULT AND A CHILD UNDER 6 YEARS OLD
For children with one adult:
Under 6 years of age i.e. non-paying children, the adult will be charged the normal price plus single room supplement € 25 per day.
During your stay massage, condition testing and physiotherapist services will be made available.
Further information at the information desk.
Some of our courses include programs for children 3-5 years of age.
In other child-care problems please contact our sales services tel. +358 3 88 55 200
We´ll do our best to ensure you have a safe stay. However unfortunately there might be damages that can not be prevented. Please ensure that you have adequate personal accident insurance cover during your stay.
For camps, courses and holidays the minimum number of participants is 8-20 persons depending on the course content. We reserve the right to cancel holidays up to 14 days before the start date as well as to make changes to dates and pricing. For cancelled holidays we´ll refund the reservation fee paid by the customer in full.