School camps and excursions
We offer excellent conditions and sport and leisure facilities for organizing successful school camps and excursions. We have the sole status of Olympic and Paralympic training center in Finland.
Pajulahti is located on the clean lake Iso-Kukkanen, surrounded by beautiful nature, just over an hour´s drive from the capital area and twenty minutes from Lahti city center. Year-round visits are made easy in Pajulahti – special programs for winter and summer!
PRICE with full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
in sport standard rooms:
60 € / 6-16 years / day
75 € / adult / day
in hotel rooms
70 € / 6-16 years / day
85 € / adult / day
SPORT ACTIVITY PROGRAMS
90 € / 45 min / instructor includes sport activity with facilities and equipment required excl. swimming and ice halls programs will be carried out in Pajulahti by Pajulahti personnel
- swimming hall: 4 lanes (25m)
- saunas and jacuzzi lake side saunas
- canoes and kayaks sport facilities: gym, sport halls for football, tennis, squash, basketball, floorball, gymnastics, martial arts, track and field and ice sports
- dance studio
- outdoor sport facilities: minigolf, frisbeegolf, beach volleyball, tennis courts, football fields, orienteering, geocatching and outdoor gym
- Adventure park: 14 full-length zip lines and 174 challenges is the largest park in Finland. Total length of our rope adventure is 2,4 km! The park was built with emphasis on the nature and functionality.